We currently offer both private and group lessons and we will give you all the tools that you need to start your polo career.
- Lessons are $100 per hour and can be done in a group or privately
- Lesson price includes one lesson and one day of riding during the same week
- Lessons will be taken on school horses
- Lesson packages: 5 lessons for $500.00, includes five lesson days and five practice riding days; 10 lessons for $1000.00, includes ten lesson days and ten practice riding days.
We will be offering polo school May 12, 2018 through June 16, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
The six week course includes two hour lessons on Saturdays, plus one hour practice ride each following week.
What you will learn:
- Safe polo horsemanship and riding skills
- Proper polo tack
- Mallet swing instruction
- Rules of the game
- Team strategy
Featuring three renowned instructions:
- David Ragland
- Devan Groves
- Robin Welker Sanchez
Horse and tack are provided.
The cost of this six week school is $600.
Ready to start your lessons? Call or text David at 405-833-5783.